040626 12kW Standby Generator 60Amp LCB Steel Enclosure
With: 200Amp SE Rated Symphony II ATS
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the Briggs & Stratton 12kW standby generator. The 12kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage. We have a new Updated Control System with a low speed run to save fuel and reduce noise as well as a programmable exercise modes and cycle times for tighter control.
- Smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance wither tighter voltage control giving you less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and an increased motor starting capability.
- Symphony® II Power Management manages the distribution of power to your selected appliances automatically. Load management ensures the generator won't overload and shutdown so your family can continue with its daily routine. Available with the Transfer Switch.
- Commercial Vanguard® Engine Our in house state of the art equipment to enhance part control which makes the Vanguard Engine one of the best in the industry. The premium Vanguard® V-Twin horizontal engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- 5 Year Limited Best in Class Warranty that covers parts, labor, and travel for the full-length of the warranty. Unlike other standby generator manufacturers, our warranty covers parts, labor AND travel for the full length of the warranty with no hidden fees!
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage).
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- InfoHub™ Wireless Monitoring lets you monitor your generator's status on your computer or smartphone sending maintenance reminders so your generator is always ready for the next power outage, (Sold Separately).
- Superior Customer Support Our product is backed by our nationwide dealer network and call center experts. Assembled and Engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
- Generator Sound Rating: 64 dBA at 7 meters
|12KW STANDBY GENERATOR SYSTEM|
|Engine Brand||Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine|
|CC||Vanguard 2 Cylinder|
|Voltage (V)||120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf|
|Alternator Type||Brushed, Computer Friendly|
|Fuel Consumption (Cubic Feet per Hour @ 1/2 Load)||1.68 gal/hr (LP) 155 ft3/hr (NG)|
|Fuel Consumption (Cubic Feet per Hour @ Full Load)||2.26 gal/hr (LP) 171 ft3/hr (NG)|
|Warranty (Product)||5 Year Parts, 3 year labor limited warranty|
*NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.
I can't review this actual product as it is still in it's packaging, sitting at the top of our driveway. The delivery company said that it only delivers to driveways. We have been shoveling a clear, wide path to the spot where the generator will go. That has been all in vain. We now have a generator that we don't know how we will get it moved to it's location about 50 feet from where it is in our driveway. The driver stated that it wasn't his problem. Over and above that, when we originally ordered this generator, we were told that it would be delivered by the end of January. Nationwide Generator even made a phone call to be sure we knew of the extended time for delivery, which we acknowledged. There was no movement, no communication from the company until after I made a phone call on February 1st to inquire. Then all of a sudden it was on it's way, headed to a spot closer to us to be delivered. We are glad to have a generator. However, we are disappointed in the handling of the delivery time table and being left with a giant paper weight in our driveway.