Briggs & Stratton 040666 12kW Standby Generator Steel
040666 12kW Generator, 60Amp LCB, Steel Enclosure, Oil Warmer Included
In addition to its sleek, compact, footprint, the Briggs & Stratton 12kW PP12 standby generator also packs a powerful punch. its compact design, combined with its front-facing exhaust port, allow for easy placement outside your home and make installation a breeze.
- Utilizes Briggs & Stratton NEW GC-1032 Controller
- Smart automatic voltage regulator optimizes generator performance wither tighter voltage control giving you less than 5% THD for sensitive electronics and an increased motor starting capability.
- Symphony® II Power Management manages the distribution of power to your selected appliances automatically. Load management ensures the generator won't overload and shutdown so your family can continue with its daily routine. Available with the Transfer Switch.
- Commercial Vanguard® Engine Our in house state of the art equipment to enhance part control which makes the Vanguard Engine one of the best in the industry. The premium Vanguard® V-Twin horizontal engine has been designed and engineered to deliver the most durable performance in the industry.
- 6-Year limited warranty is the industry’s most comprehensive over time. (See manual for details)
- Low Idle Mode Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption.
- New charging system has an independent 3-stage battery charger which optimizes battery life (bulk, absorption, and float stage).
- Corrosion Resistant Durable enclosure made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- InfoHub™ Wireless Monitoring lets you monitor your generator's status on your computer or smartphone sending maintenance reminders so your generator is always ready for the next power outage, (Sold Separately).
- Superior Customer Support Our product is backed by our nationwide dealer network and call center experts. Assembled and Engineered in the USA with domestic and foreign parts.
- Generator Sound Rating: 64 dBA at 7 meters
*NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.