Briggs & Stratton 040676 20kW Generator Aluminum w/ 200Amp SE Rated ATS
040676 20kW Standby Aluminum Generator Enclosure with 200Amp SE Rated ATS
The Briggs & Stratton 20kW PP20 generator is the workhorse of the Power Protect lineup - its also there when you need it most, providing more power on natural gas than any other generator in its class. its commercial-grade engine, durable construction, and best-in-class warranty make this a generator perfect for large homes with demanding power needs. Enabled with Amplify™ Power Management technology and InfoHub™ wireless monitoring, this all-in-one system raises the bar when it comes to backup power.
- Utilizes Briggs & Stratton NEW GC-1032 Controller
- More powerful on natural gas fuel than any other competitive unit, so you get the power you paid for
- 6-Year limited warranty is the industry’s most comprehensive over time. (See manual for details)
- Over 65% quieter during weekly test mode than full-load noise, offering more peace & quiet
- Optimized for both NG and LP for reliable backup power to your home using either type of fuel
- Comes standard with a Vanguard® commercial-grade engine, designed to provide reliable power through even the most demanding applications.
- Can be installed as close as 18" away from your home, giving you more installation options (See installation manual for details)
- Generator is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A., with U.S. and Global parts
- Included Amplify™ Power Management offers easy, prioritized whole-house power right from your phone
- Automotive-grade galvanneal steel base, aluminum enclosure. and powder-coated paint to resist rust
- *NG = Natural Gas; LP = Liquid Propane. **Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.