With its large Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine and easy-access axial cam pump, the 2500 PSI power washer is ideal for cleaning everything from patio furniture to siding to decks around the house.
Powerful 196cc Generac OHV Engine
Delivers maximum cleaning performance and reliability.
Axial Cam Pump with Easy-Access Hose Connections
Easily make hose connections without having to kneel on the ground.
Oversized Never-Flat Tires
Take your pressure washer anywhere around your home, regardless of the terrain.
- Ergonomic Spray Gun – Cushion grip extends use. Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue.
- Quick-Click™ Nozzle Tips – Includes 3 tips: 0°, 25°, and soap applicator.
- Unique Foot Rest – Stabilizes the unit during startup.
- User-friendly Controls – Easy access to engine controls - on/off, choke, and fuel shutoff.
- 25' PVC Hose – Connects to the rear of the spray gun for maximum convenience.
- Integrated Spray Gun Holder – Holds spray gun securely during transport and storage.
This pressure washer does much better than any of the several electric ones I have owned.
My one complaint is the owner's manual. It could be much člearer. One can figure out what is missing, such as words about about the choke and gas usage, but one should not have to do that. Another example is that there is no written warning about watching the pressure hose and keeping it away from the exhaust. There is warning on the hose itself but.. My hose had a hole in it the first time I tried to wash. Fortunately my local Wal-Mart had one for sale.
Otherwise a very good product with perfect pressure power for home use.