Generac 7175 is a 13kW WiFi-enabled air-cooled generator that keeps the air-conditioning, security systems and home appliances running when utility power goes out. It generates clean energy for all your sensitive appliances and devices. This 60Hz generator is designed for extended use. Low THD at -5%, low emissions, low maintenance, weather-resistant aluminum casing, Wi-Fi capabilities, and low cost make it the number one choice of modern homeowners. It can power an air conditioner, refrigerator, computer, microwave, TVs, lights, and so forth. The user-friendly controls make it very easy to operate and maintain. The oil circulation system extends maintenance intervals. Instead of every 100 hours, you can wait till 200 hours to do the task. The model is purpose-built for extended use. Hook it up with the kitchen gas line for an unlimited supply of fuel and run it for hours at no end. The non-corrosive housing is made of aluminum and has RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish for weather resistance and durability.
Generac Guardian 7175 13kw Features:
- The 13kw Generac 7175 home backup generator runs on the Generac 816cc G-Force 2-cylinder engine. It has a dual fuel carburetion system and runs on LP and pipeline natural gas. The fuel system is configured during installation.
- The oil storage capacity of the oil tank is 2.2 quarts. The pressure lubrication system makes the engine capable of handling rough use. The model requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- TRUE POWER™ TECHNOLOGY makes it perfect for use with sensitive electronics that have microcircuitry. The clean power it produces is safe for modern air conditioners, computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. It runs as quietly as an air conditioner.
- The all-new Guardian Series generator makes use of the G-Flex variable speed technology to allow the air-cooled gas engine to run on various speeds.
- Offers up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch. Users can choose to power just the essentials or the whole house.
- The AVR system maximizes voltage regulation and optimizes response to changing load conditions. It maximizes motor starting potential making it great for all weather conditions. The digital voltage regulation is -+1%.
- To ensure the generator is always in top working form Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features an LCD to check run time, battery status and maintenance intervals.
- Wi-Fi users can check the status of their generator and weather conditions at home from their smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- The 60Hz air-cooled model comes with many protection systems that extend its life.
- It automatically shuts down if there is low oil pressure, high temperature, over crank, over or under-speed, controller fault, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth.
- The model is EPA & CARB compliant, and ETL & UL 2200 certified.
- It is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- Engineered and built in the U.S.A., the new lineup of home standby generators are engineered to save on installation while offering the same reliability.
We purchased this generator for the California blackouts. We had two where we didn't have power for 4 hours or more. When I called and they told me it could be 3-4 weeks for delivery when all the other generator companies said it couldn't be delivered until 2021. Then all the hurricanes hit in the Gulf Coast and our delivery was delayed. It still came sooner than expected and it took our electrician two days to install. We have had one short power outage and it worked exactly as we hoped it would. The cost also was within the price range that the Generac project estimate said it would be.