CURRENT MODEL DOES NOT COME WITH MOBILE LINK
*ITEM BEING REPLACED, PLEASE CALL ABOUT NEW MODEL*
***PLEASE NOTE, IF GENERATOR IS RUNNING 1/2HP OR HIGHER MOTOR LOADS:
*** Please also inquire as you may need a 24 Volt starting kit...part # 6199 for $120.00
20kW Variable Speed Residential Standby Generator
20,000 WATT (LP) / 18000 WATT (NG) Generac Synergy Standby Generator with Automatic Transfer Switch, (not CUL)
A premium backup power solution that can protect your entire home. Unlike competitive units that run at a constant 3600 RPM, the Generac Synergy features patented G-Flex Technology that allows it to run at slower speeds when household electrical demand is light. The result is a home standby generator that is uncommonly quiet and exceptionally fuel efficient. Even better, the Generac Synergy can deliver cleaner power than competitive units - ideal for today's sophisticated modern electronics and sensitive appliances.
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch
- G-Flex Technology- Unlike competitive units that run at a constant speed, patented G-Flex technology allows the Generac Synergy to run at lower speeds when household electrical demand is light. That means significantly quieter operation at normal capacity, less fuel consumption when you need less electricity, and cleaner power than competitive air-cooled home standby generators.
- Extended Run Capability This innovative oil circulation system extends the maintenance intervals by an unprecedented 5 times the industry standard by offering 500 hour maintenance intervals.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for Automatic Standby Generators.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and Built in the USA* *Built in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 24/7•365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have
- Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.