Kohler 26RCA Mossy Oak Alum Home Standby Generator 1ph
MOSSY OAK SERIES: BOTTOMLAND, BREAK-UP COUNTRY, SHADOW GRASS HABITAT
SPECIAL SERIES: Bottomland - Break-Up Country - Shadow Grass HABITAT
Unit approved for stationary standby applications in locations served by a reliable utility source and not compatible for Off-Grid applications.
Our most popular generators for backup power provide award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14/20/26 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.*
Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty
We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
- Award winner
KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RCA at 33kVA at 240V, 20RCA at 41kVA at 240V, and 26RCA at 39kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Attractive powder-coated aluminum enclosure designed to handle the elements including hurricane force winds up to 181 mph.
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections.