If you live where temperatures routinely dip below freezing, a carburetor heater helps keep cold weather conditions from disrupting generator operation.
- Protect in cold-weather conditions
- Carburetor heaters are offered on 6-20 kW air-cooled units
- Designed to keep moisture from the incoming fuel line from freezing in the engine.
- Heater has built-in thermostat that automatically turns heater on and off when needed.
- Recommended for improved cold starting in locations where temperatures fall below 0°C (32°F).
- Carburetor heaters are offered on 6-20 kW air-cooled units.
- 120V or 240V available