SIMPSON ALH3225-S Aluminum 3200 PSI @ 2.5 GPM, Gas Pressure Washer KOHLER SH265 ENGINE
SIMPSON ALH3225-S Features:
- The SIMPSON ALH3225-S is run by a KOHLER® SH265 OHV Engine. This engine is designed to be started easily and offer high power. It is a Direct Drive engine and pump for streamlined power from the engine to the pump. The pump on this model is an AAA™ Industrial Triplex Pump with PowerBoost™ Technology. This gas-powered unit has a 1-quart fuel tank.
- This model sprays water at 3200 psi and a flow rate of 2.5 gpm. The high pressure hose has Easy Connectors for easy connection with the Dial-N-Wash® Spray Gun and Wand, and five Quick Connect Nozzles. There is also a downstream detergent injection system.
- SIMPSON 95000 has 12-inch white spoke rims with 6-ply tires. It also comes with a LED lighting package for travel and a metal license plate holder. All parts meet DOT standards for highway use. The trailer has a 2000lb axle and leaf spring suspension.
- This unit has 10-inch premium pneumatic tires. It has an aircraft grade aluminum platform with brushed extruded aluminum tubing 1 and ¼ inches round. There is also available storage on board.
- The SIMPSON ALH3225-S has a Limited Warranty for Commercial use. It comes with 2 years for the Kohler engine, 5 years for the AAA pump, 10 years for the frame components, and 90 days for the spray accessories.
SIMPSON ALH3225-S Aluminum Gas Pressure Washer is a perfect, portable power washer, suitable for anyone from pro to amateur. It can handle rigorous demands of the professional contractor thanks to its SIMPSON® Aluminum Series frame, made of aluminum alloy. It’s lighter than many other steel designs, making it even better for on-the-go performance. Use this helpful tool anytime for power washing walls, decks, paint, and more.
The SIMPSON ALH3225-S has plenty of power for the job. It offers 3200 psi and a flow rate of 2.5 gpm, coming from a hose system with Easy Connectors, and a Dial-N-Wash® Spray Gun and Wand, as well as five Quick Connect Nozzles. It also has a downstream detergent injection system.
This power comes from a KOHLER® SH265 OHV gas-powered engine with a 1-quart fuel tank. This engine has an easy start for easy use and high power. The KOHLER® SH265 is a Direct Drive engine and pump for streamlined power. The pump on this unit is the AAA™ Industrial Triplex Pump with PowerBoost™ Technology.
If you need a portable pressure washer, look no further. Contact Nationwide Generators today and find out more!
|Model: ALH3225-S||Short Description:
SIMPSON Aluminum 3200 PSI @ 2.5 GPM, Gas Pressure Washer
|Item #||60686||UPC 8 79399 00132 1||Ships UPS?||No|
|• Direct Drive Engine & Pump for Streamlined Power Transmission from Engine to Pump|
|• KOHLER® SH265 OHV Engine Designed for Easy Start and High Output|
|• AAA™ Industrial Triplex Pump w/ PowerBoost™ Technology|
|• Aircraft Grade Aluminum Platform with Brushed Extruded Aluminum Tubing|
|• 10" Pneumatic Tires|
|• 1 Qt. Fuel Tank|
|• 5/16" x 35' MorFlex™ High Pressure Hose with Easy Connectors|
|• Downstream Detergent Injection System|
|• Dial-N-Wash® Spray Gun & Wand with 5 Quick Connect Nozzles|
|Water Pressure||3200 PSI|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM|
|Engine||KOHLER® SH265 OHV Engine|
|Pump||AAA™ Industrial Triplex with POWERBOOST™|
|Wheels||10" Premium Pneumatic Tires|
|Pump/Hose Easy Connector||Yes|
|Hose||5/16" x 35' MorFlex Hose with Easy Connectors|
|Hose/Gun Easy Connector||Yes|
|Wand Type||Quick Connect Spray Wand|
|Frame||Aircraft Grade Aluminum Platform with Brushed Extruded Aluminum Tubing|
|Frame Tube Style||1-1/4" Round|
|Frame Handle Style||Horizontal|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty - Commercial Use - 2 Years on KOHLER engine, 5 Years on AAA pump, 10 Years on frame components, 90 Days on spray accessory items|
|Master Length (inches)||23.5||Product Length (inches)||34|
|Master Width (inches)||21||Product Width (inches)||21.5|
|Master Height (inches)||22.25||Product Height (inches)||22.5|
|Master Weight (pounds) w/o pallet||74||Product Weight (pounds)||67|
|Assembled in the USA of Domestic and Foreign Components|