The Kohler 20RCA keeps the family, home, and shop safe when grid power fails. Within seconds of a power outage, it kicks in to continue running heating, cooling, and the security systems. It works as quietly as an air conditioner which makes it a neighborhood-friendly option. The 20kW air-cooled model features a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine. Full pressure lubrication and overhead valve design guarantee maximum power, torque, and consistency under all working conditions. This LPG/Natural Gas generator delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency. Switching between LPG and natural gas fuels is easy. When LPG runs out during a storm, users like to use the kitchen gas line to run the generator till grid power is restored. Run two air conditioners, sump pumps, refrigerators, computers, and other household appliances with complete peace of mind. Premium power quality protects all costly electronics at home. 20RCA is perfect for use with sensitive electronics and devices such as computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily. It has a non-corrosive weather-resistant enclosure that makes it a number one choice for seaside environments and extreme climates. Kohler Generators is an award-winning company that makes top of the line generators with the most modern features.
Kohler 20RCA 20kW Generator Features:
- Kohler 20RCA 20kW 60 Hz generator runs on a dependable Kohler CH1000 4-Cycle, 30.9 HP, V-2 engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. It is an emergency standby generator designed for residential and commercial use.
- PowerBoost voltage regulation system ensures steady motor starting and provides a quick response to the changing load conditions.
- The hydraulic valve lifters of the engine eliminate the need for costly valve adjustments.
- The aluminum cylinder head, steel fuel solenoid valves, and aluminum alloy pistons make the engine more durable.
- The steel oil tank has a storage capacity of 1.9 liters/2 quarts. It has an oil drain extension with a shutoff valve. The pressure oil lubrication system makes the model low maintenance.
- Kohler 20RCA has exceptional motor-starting capacity at 41kVA at 240V making it ideal for all types of climates. The aluminum enclosure and a critical silencer attenuate sound. It comes with a fade, scratch, and corrosion-resistant Power Armor automotive-grade textured cashmere finish that adds more life to the generator.
- The 20kW Kohler 20RCA is safe for modern electronics that have microcircuits. The alternator is outfitted with a digital voltage regulator that protects sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion and unsteady power.
- A single digital controller, RDC2 manages both the generator set and transfer switch functions. Users can use their iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC or Mac® to review diagnostic messages for the engine, generator, RXT transfer switch, programmable interface module (PIM), and load management device.
- The enclosure has removable panels to allow for easy access without the use of tools for maintenance and service of the generator.
- Offered in both single-phase and 3-phase. Single-phase voltage is 120/240, while 3-Phase voltage is 120/208, 120/240, and 277/480.
- This model is compatible with Kohler Model RXT transfer switch, programmable interface module (PIM), and load shed kit.
- It can be installed outdoors only, 18” from a building. A 4” concrete mounting pad is required for installation in storm-prone areas. The model is shipped free of cost and comes with free lifetime technical support.
- 20RCA Certifications and listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA and EPA. Meets a 181 mph wind rating.
- 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty for on-grid applications.