Ground and LTL Freight Terms:
PLEASE NOTE THAT NATIONWIDE GENERATORS ATTEMPTS TO MATCH POSTED DELIVERY DATE ESTIMATES FOR EACH PRODUCT WE SELL. AS MARKET CONDITIONS CAN CHANGE THROUGH MULTIPLE CAUSES TIED TO NATIONAL STORMS / HURRICANES / FIRES THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA, WE WOULD LIKE NOTE TO OUR CUSTOMERS THAT INVENTORY DELAYS CAN AFFECT ORDER DELIVERY DATES. AS MANUFACTURER FACTORY DELAYS OCCUR, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUSH OUT DELIVERY DATES ACCORDINGLY. TIED TO DELAYS, WE WILL WORK WITH OUR CUSTOMERS TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE SHIP DATE.
- Flat rate freight Fee of $15 applies on orders under $149
- Free Ground Freight for Generators and orders over $149, applies for most of the 48 contiguous United States on purchases received and signed for. (Free freight does not apply on Returns, where total freight + restock will get charged back.)
- Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Territories, Military, Government and Outlying Areas do not apply, you will need to use a Freight Broker
- Lift Gate Curbside Service applies for most 150LB+ shipments. Depending on accessibility or where you live, certain restrictions/costs may apply. Please call if you are unsure. Deliveries that qualify will be dropped at curb. Special rigging / maneuvering is not available, it is the customer’s responsibility to take package from curb to desired destination.
- Drivers are not required to bring the unit to the house, down a long driveway or private road.
- *For LARGE Equipment purchases that cannot ship on by Lift Gate, (Items such as a Liquid Cooled Generator, Pressure Washer Trailer, Etc.) it is the customers responsibility to offload at the tailgate of the truck with the proper equipment. These deliveries cannot be delivered by liftgate and need to be shipped to a dock. If customer has the correct off-loading equipment and the jobsite is accessible by LTL shipping truck, deliveries can go to the actual jobsite.
- Free Ground Freight in stock orders usually ship to you in approx. 10 business days.
- Factory Shipped Orders these need to be quoted as delivery can take approx. 10 days or up to 10 weeks or more for non-stock items.
- CHECKING ORDER STATUS: We ship many orders per day, please call to inquire if you do not see an item status changed as it may have already shipped.
- NEED IT QUICKER, PLEASE INQUIRE @630-283-5000 FOR SPECIAL SHIPPING OPTIONS.
- *Some products are on the borderline where a Lift Gate Service may or may not be required. Products that fall into this category will be shipped Free but a selection will be added to choose the optional Lift Gate Service at a $45 upcharge.
- Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Territories and Outlying Areas do not apply, you will need to use a Freight Broker.
- We try to ship stock items within 2-3 Business days M-F (No Holidays).
- Delivery times will differ with each carrier and region, NO deliveries to other countries.
- Terms subject to change without notice, additional charges can apply.
- Businesses delivered Monday through Friday (No Holidays).
- Residences delivered Monday through Saturday (No Holidays).
- No shipments to: PO Boxes, US Territories/Outlying areas, APO/FPO.
Customer Responsibilities for Orders shipped by LTL Freight Truck that qualify for FREE Freight:
- IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO SCHEDULE THE DELIVERY APPOINTMENT WITH THE FREIGHT COMPANY.
- THE CUSTOMER CANNOT SET SPECIFIC DAYS, TIMES OR DEADLINES.
- THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY WITHIN A MINIMUM OF 2 DAYS FROM THE FREIGHT COMPANY'S SCHEDULING CALL.
- FAILURE TO SET UP A DELIVERY WILL RESULT IN EXTRA FEES THAT ARE THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY.
- RE-DELIVERY CHARGES DUE TO MISSED APPOINTMENTS AND/OR FREIGHT STORAGE FEES WILL BE THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY. THESE FEE'S WILL NEED TO BE PAID TO RELEASE THE EQUIPMENT FOR RE-DELIVERY.
- IF THE CUSTOMER CANNOT ARRANGE TO RECEIVE OR PICKUP THEIR ORDERED PRODUCT AND IT GETS RETURNED TO NATIONWIDE GENERATORS, IT WILL BE TREATED AS A RETURN WHERE THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING CHARGES AND A RETURN FEE.
- At time of delivery please inspect all equipment prior to signing the delivery receipt. Confirm Name and Address, confirm you’re receiving the correct ITEMS, COUNT and EVERYTHING is entirely FREE of DAMAGE. By signing the delivery receipt you are declaring that you have received the product ordered and it is free of damage. Damages noticed after signing the delivery receipt will be between you and the carrier as we are not liable once a delivery has been successfully accepted. Refused deliveries without damages will be handled the same as a return.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY FOR: Incorrect addresses, Missed delivery appointments, Refusal of a non-damaged delivery, Re-deliveries, Re-consignments, Service area surcharges, Congested city delivery fee, Mountain delivery, Rural areas, Island Deliveries, use of Ferry or Sea Water Taxi, Governmental deliveries, Military Deliveries, Extra Storage charges, Special sized trucks, Storage unit fee’s, Limited Access, Construction site Fee’s.
- Orders Utilizing Freight Company’s Services: Arrangements need to be made to meet the specific delivery time scheduled. When delivery arrives, it is the CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY to validate and sign acceptance for shipment. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES. IF THE CUSTOMER SPOTS ANY DAMAGE AT ALL, PLEASE INSPECT AND DO NOT SIGN FOR THE SHIPMENT, (CALL US ASAP IF THIS HAPPENS)! WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONCEALED DAMAGES. ONCE WRITTEN ACCEPTANCE HAS BEEN RECORDED, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FILE ALL CLAIMS WITH THE FREIGHT COMPANY!
- Order Tracking: Tracking numbers will be provided via email the day the item ships. For residential deliveries the estimated delivery date is the day which the delivering terminal receives the shipment. Once the shipment is received delivery personnel will call to schedule a delivery appointment with the consignee/recipient.
- Lift Gate Curbside Service applies for 150LB+ shipments. Depending on accessibility or where you live, certain restrictions/costs may apply, please call if you are unsure. Delivery dropped at curb, Special rigging / maneuvering is not available, it is the customer’s responsibility to take package from curb to desired destination.
- Depends on item, please call 630-283-5000 for ALL Expedites.
- Expedited items can be tagged at time of checkout.
- Saturday delivery offered for most expedited parts orders.
NationwideGenerators.com Terms and Conditions:
Stock and Non-Stock Shipping:
- Most IN STOCK items ship within 24 business hours of confirmed payment. Checks/Money Order’s held 5 business days prior to shipment or until they clear.
- Most items that are less than 125LBS are shipped via FedEx Ground. Please ensure customer address is easily reachable/identifiable. NationwideGenerators.com is not responsible for undeliverable shipments.
- Items over 125LBS are usually shipped by tractor trailer.
- Due to Weather Anomalies, National Disasters, Holidays, etc. Deliveries are not guaranteed. All times/days are approximate, if a certain day needs to be locked in please call to try and make arrangements to lock in a day.
- Shipments of $100 or more need a signature at time of delivery. This requirement can be waived with a signature or email prior to shipment.
Checks / Money Orders are held 5 business days prior to shipment or until they clear. All payments need to clear prior to release for shipping, (Standard shipping terms apply once a payment has cleared). Without payment, there is no holding of inventory.
Non-Stock Orders, upfront cleared payment required to place item/items on order.
NationwideGenerators.com requires US currency payments only. We only accept major US credit cards, and wire transfers from US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico banks.
Cancellations REQUIRE 24HR. PROCESSING:
Cancellations for items shipped will incur total outbound and return freight costs, storage fees + Restocking fees
Cancellations for items not shipped:
*A 5% FEE APPLIES ($20 Minimum or Whichever is Greater)TO ALL CANCELED ORDERS ON ALL PURCHASES THROUGH A CREDIT CARD, WIRE OR CHECK*
For stock/backordered items, a 5% fee applies ($20 Minimum or Whichever is Greater). For non-stock items, a 20-30% Restocking Fee will apply. For non-stock items shipping direct from the Factory, approval for the cancellation must be accepted by the Factory, then a 20-30% Restocking Fee will apply. *Factory Direct Shipped items require the Factories approval for return. If approved you're required to pay original and return shipping fees with a 20-30% restocking fee. *PLEASE NOTE: ALL [LIQUID COOLED GENERATORS] AND [AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES ABOVE 400AMPS] ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER 3 DAYS OF PURCHASE, *BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH NATIONWIDE GENERATORS YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
*Once a shipment has left our building or shipped direct from the Factory, our Returns Policy applies.
*Custom / Specialty orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Please confirm with our sales experts that you are ordering the correct equipment to fit your application.
Compatibility / Correct Fit for your purchase:
Our goal is for customers to receive the correct equipment to fit their application. For 100% success, correct information needs to be provided. Possibly consulting with a professional will ensure the correct equipment is ordered to fit your application. We will always provide the best service/support possible, but cannot take responsibility that a product will perform correctly in a customer’s environment and meet local and national codes and ordinances. For these reasons, customers should always consider contacting a Licensed Electrician and/or Code Enforcement Officer, (for any questions about selecting and installing the correct equipment to work properly). As a Generator & ATS must follow ALL Local / National Emission’s codes / Ordinances that apply to your home, office, etc.
For parts and accessories, ALWAYS supply your S/N# and consult your equipment manual using actual part numbers, do not get mislead by a generic picture when ordering.
Pricing and Incorrectly listed items on our website tied to product or price:
We will attempt to honor mistakenly listed items, but reserve the right to refuse or cancel any item / order due to an incorrectly listed price. NationwideGenerators.com also reserves the right to change pricing and refuse a sale without notice for any reason, at any time.
Receiving an incorrectly shipped item:
Though we try to be perfect, we apologize for any incorrectly shipped items you may receive. Provide us with a prompt phone call and we will rectify the situation ASAP.
Purchases in Illinois will be charged sales tax tied to the ship to address. As laws continue to change, any ship to addresses where sales tax (or taxes / charges of any kind) are applicable, customers will be charged the required amount.
NationwideGenerators.com is not a manufacturer. The Merchandise represented on our site is warranted by the manufacturer, their warranty policies apply. Please call your local representative or call us for any questions or support necessary if concerns arise.
Returns Policy: *Click Here* for our Return Form
Returns may be accepted ONLY if the below guidelines are followed:
- Customer obtains an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from NationwideGenerators.com within 30 days of the receipt of shipment / goods. PICTURES OF THE ITEMS BEING REQUESTED FOR RETURN are required (send to firstname.lastname@example.org) to start the Return Authorization Process. Approved Return items will be charged a 10-20% Restocking Fee (Minimum $20 or Whichever is Greater). (Products without an RMA authorization will not be processed by our returns department).
- Only New, Unused, Uninstalled, Undamaged, Unmodified equipment and parts in original factory condition can be returned. All packing materials, manuals, and accessories must be included, unopened and unmodified. For returns, the purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs, outbound and return shipping costs. All freight-bound equipment must be returned via a freight carrier.
(If it is not in new condition, the customer will not be reimbursed).
- *Factory Direct Shipped items require the Factories approval for return. If approved you're required to pay original and return shipping fees with a 20-30% restocking fee. *PLEASE NOTE: ALL [LIQUID COOLED GENERATORS] AND [AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES ABOVE 400AMPS] ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER 3 DAYS OF PURCHASE, *SIGNATURE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS REQUIRED BELOW.
- Due to Federal Laws regarding shipping... for all products having Fuel or Oil added, they are not eligible for return. Factory Warranty coverage tied to inspection and servicing will apply.
- Products opened from packaging which may not operate correctly or require warranty servicing are not returnable. These products come with a Factory Warranty and arrangements for Warranty servicing need to be handled through the Manufacturer's warranty guidelines.
- Upon inspection and approval of return, Restocking fees of up to 20-30% (Minimum $20 or Whichever is Greater) will be charged back to your credit card along with the original freight charges for the shipment of your original purchase, (as our Free Freight policy is for Purchases not Returns).
- Refund will go back to your Credit Card or Original form of payment, takes 2-3wks to clear.
- Special orders, Non-stock, Electronics & Equipment titled as non-returnable, cannot be returned.
- For Returns, any Free Products associated with the Original Purchase must also be returned in new condition, in original packaging, to receive the refund. If the customer chooses to keep the free product, the customer will be charged at NationwideGenerators.com posted retail price.
- Customer RMA is only valid for 14 Days from date of issue. Please insure and track returned packages, if you have any questions about our Returns Policy, please call us at: 630-283-5000.
*BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH NATIONWIDE GENERATORS YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.