Agreement Between User and NationwideGenerators.com
Welcome to NationwideGenerators.com. The NationwideGenerators.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Nationwide Generators, Inc. NationwideGenerators.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of NationwideGenerators.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Orders you Place Online
When placing orders online you will see a check box agreeing to NationwideGenerators.com Terms and Conditions. We would like everyone to read our Terms and Conditions as they are customer focused and designed to help guide and protect our customers through the purchase / decision making process.
Phone Orders you Place by Calling into Nationwide Generators @ 630-283-5000
Calling in and placing an order over the phone will automatically confirm your acceptance of NationwideGenerators.com Terms and Conditions. Our goal is for each customer to carefully read our Terms and Conditions, which are focused toward helping guide and protect our customers through the purchase / decision making process.
Visiting NationwideGenerators.com or sending emails to Nationwide Generators, Inc. constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Nationwide Generators, Inc. is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Nationwide Generators, Inc. and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Nationwide Generators, Inc. does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use NationwideGenerators.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NATIONWIDE GENERATORS ATTEMPTS TO MATCH POSTED DELIVERY DATE ESTIMATES FOR EACH PRODUCT WE SELL. AS MARKET CONDITIONS CAN CHANGE THROUGH MULTIPLE CAUSES TIED TO NATIONAL STORMS / HURRICANES / FIRES THROUGHOUT CALIFORNIA, WE WOULD LIKE NOTE TO OUR CUSTOMERS THAT INVENTORY DELAYS CAN AFFECT ORDER DELIVERY DATES. AS MANUFACTURER FACTORY DELAYS OCCUR, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUSH OUT DELIVERY DATES ACCORDINGLY. TIED TO DELAYS, WE WILL WORK WITH OUR CUSTOMERS TO GET THE BEST POSSIBLE SHIP DATE.
- Free Ground Freight for Generators and orders over $149 Applies for most of the 48 contiguous United States on purchases received and signed for. (Free freight does not apply on Returns, where total freight + restock will get charged back.)
- Flat rate freight of $15 applies on orders under $149
- Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Territories, Military, Government and Outlying Areas do not apply, you will need to use a Freight Broker
- Free Ground Freight orders usually ship to you in approx. 10 days, THOUGH FACTORY DELAYS CAN HAPPEN TO WHERE WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PUSH OUR DELIVERY DATES OUT PER FACTORY CONDITIONS
- NEED IT QUICKER, PLEASE INQUIRE @630-283-5000 FOR SPECIAL SHIPPING OPTIONS.
- *Some products are on the borderline where a Lift Gate Service may or may not be required. Products that fall into this category will be shipped Free but a selection will be added to choose the optional Lift Gate Service at a $45 upcharge.
- Lift Gate Curbside Service applies for most 200LB+ shipments. Depending on accessibility or where you live, certain restrictions/costs may apply. Please call if you are unsure. Deliveries that qualify will be dropped at curb. Special rigging / maneuvering is not available, it is the customer’s responsibility to take package from curb to desired destination.
- Drivers are not required to bring the unit to the house, down a long driveway or private road.
- *For LARGE Equipment purchases that cannot ship on by Lift Gate, (Items such as a Liquid Cooled Generator, Pressure Washer Trailer, Etc.) it is the customers responsibility to offload the Generator at the tailgate of the truck with the proper equipment. These deliveries cannot be delivered by liftgate and need to be shipped to a dock. If customer has the correct off-loading equipment and the jobsite is accessible by LTL shipping truck, deliveries can go to the actual jobsite.
- RE-DELIVERY CHARGES DUE TO MISSED APPOINTMENTS ARE THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY. THESE FEE'S WILL NEED TO BE PAID TO RELEASE THE EQUIPMENT TO YOU
- Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Territories and Outlying Areas do not apply, you will need to use a Freight Broker
- We try to ship same day if order is received by 12PM CST M-F (No Holidays).
- Delivery times will differ with each carrier and region, NO deliveries to other countries.
- Terms subject to change without notice, additional charges can apply.
- Businesses delivered Monday through Friday (No Holidays).
- Residences delivered Monday through Saturday (No Holidays).
- No shipments to: PO Boxes, US Territories/Outlying areas, APO/FPO.
- Depends on item, please call 630-283-5000 for ALL Expedites.
- Expedited items can be tagged at time of checkout.
- Saturday delivery offered for most expedited parts orders.
- At time of delivery please inspect all equipment prior to signing the delivery receipt. Confirm Name and Address, confirm you’re receiving the correct ITEMS, COUNT and EVERYTHING is entirely FREE of DAMAGE. By signing the delivery receipt you are declaring that you have received the product ordered and it is free of damage. Damages or shortages noticed after signing the delivery receipt will be between you and the carrier as we are not liable once a delivery has been successfully accepted. Refused deliveries without damages will be handled the same as a return.
- Additional charges apply for: Incorrect addresses, Missed delivery appointments, Refusal of a non-damaged delivery, Re-deliveries, Re-consignments, Service area surcharges, Congested city delivery fee, Mountain delivery, Rural areas, use of Sea Water Taxi, Governmental deliveries, Military Deliveries, Extra Storage charges, Special sized trucks, Storage unit fee’s, Limited Access, Construction site Fee’s.
- Orders Utilizing Freight Company’s Services: Arrangements need to be made to meet the specific delivery time scheduled. When delivery arrives, it is the CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY to validate and sign acceptance for shipment. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES. IF THE CUSTOMER SPOTS ANY DAMAGE AT ALL, PLEASE INSPECT AND DO NOT SIGN FOR THE SHIPMENT, (CALL US ASAP IF THIS HAPPENS)! WE ARE ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONCEALED DAMAGES. ONCE WRITTEN ACCEPTANCE HAS BEEN RECORDED, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO FILE ALL CLAIMS WITH THE FREIGHT COMPANY!
- Lift Gate Curbside Service applies for 200LB+ shipments. Depending on accessibility or where you live, certain restrictions/costs may apply, please call if you are unsure. Delivery dropped at curb, Special rigging / maneuvering is not available, it is the customer’s responsibility to take package from curb to desired destination.
NationwideGenerators.com Terms and Conditions:
Stock and Non-Stock Shipping:
- Most IN STOCK items ship within 24 business hours of confirmed payment. Checks/Money Order’s held 5 business days prior to shipment or until they clear.
- Less than 75LB shipments go via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground. Please ensure customer address is easily reachable/identifiable for both carriers. NationwideGenerators.com is not responsible for undeliverable shipments.
- Items over 75LB are usually shipped by tractor trailer.
- Due to Weather Anomalies, National Disasters, Holidays, etc. Deliveries are not guaranteed. All times/days are approximate, if a certain day needs to be locked in please call to try and make arrangements to lock in a day.
- Shipments of $100 or more need a signature at time of delivery. This requirement can be waived with a signature or email prior to shipment.
Payment Terms & Discounts:
Checks / Money Orders are held 5 business days prior to shipment or until they clear. All payments need to clear prior to release for shipping, (Standard shipping terms apply once a payment has cleared). Without payment, there is no holding of inventory.
DISCOUNT STRUCTURE ALLOWS FOR ONLY ONE TYPE OF DISCOUNT TO BE APPLIED PER ORDER.
Non-Stock Orders, upfront cleared payment required to place item/items on order.
NationwideGenerators.com requires US currency payments only. We only accept major US credit cards, and wire transfers from US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico banks.
Cancellations for items shipped will incur total outbound and return freight costs + Restocking fees
Cancellations for items not shipped:
A 5% FEE APPLIES TO ALL CANCELED ORDERS ON ALL PURCHASES THROUGH A CREDIT CARD, WIRE OR CHECK*
For stock/backordered items, a 5% fee applies ($20 Minimum or Whichever is Greater). For non-stock items, a 20-30% Restocking Fee will apply. For non-stock items shipping direct from the Factory, approval for the cancellation must be accepted by the Factory, then a 20-30% Restocking Fee will apply. *Factory Direct Shipped items require the Factories approval for return. If approved you're required to pay original and return shipping fees with a 20-30% restocking fee. *PLEASE NOTE: ALL [LIQUID COOLED GENERATORS] AND [AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES ABOVE 400AMPS] ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER 3 DAYS OF PURCHASE, *SIGNATURE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS REQUIRED BELOW.
*Once a shipment has left our building or shipped direct from the Factory, our Returns Policy applies.
*Custom / Specialty orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Please confirm with our sales experts that you are ordering the correct equipment to fit your application.
Compatibility / Correct Fit for your purchase:
Our goal is for customers to receive the correct equipment to fit their application. For 100% success, correct information needs to be provided. Possibly consulting with a professional will ensure the correct equipment is ordered to fit your application. We will always provide the best service/support possible, but cannot take responsibility that a product will perform correctly in a customer’s environment and meet local and national codes and ordinances. For these reasons, customers should always consider contacting a Licensed Electrician and/or Code Enforcement Officer, (for any questions about selecting and installing the correct equipment to work properly). As a Generator & ATS must follow ALL Local / National Emission’s codes / Ordinances that apply to your home, office, etc.
For parts and accessories, ALWAYS supply your S/N# and consult your equipment manual using actual part numbers, do not get mislead by a generic picture when ordering.
Price Matching Policy:
Nationwide Generators tries to be competitive in the marketplace and is open to discuss price matching from other branded resellers. As the Internet has become flooded with International sellers, the validity of Price Matching can become a concern. We reserve the right to refuse Price Match requests when a proposed price does not match up, (ie: "INDO GENERATORS" Is a company from Indonesia that posts prices way below our net costs... we simply cannot entertain a request tied to a company such as this).
We also do not Price Match against a competitor who is in violation of a factory MAP Price (ie: Minimum Advertised Price).
Pricing and Incorrectly listed items on our website tied to product or price:
We will attempt to honor mistakenly listed items, but reserve the right to refuse or cancel any item / order due to an incorrectly listed price. NationwideGenerators.com also reserves the right to change pricing and refuse a sale without notice for any reason, at any time.
Receiving an incorrectly shipped item:
Though we try to be perfect, we apologize for any incorrectly shipped items you may receive. Provide us with a prompt phone call and we will rectify the situation ASAP.
Purchases in Illinois will be charged sales tax tied to the ship to address. As laws continue to change, any ship to addresses where sales tax (or taxes / charges of any kind) are applicable, customers will be charged the required amount.
NationwideGenerators.com is not a manufacturer. The Merchandise represented on our site is warranted by the manufacturer, their warranty policies apply. Please call your local representative or call us for any questions or support if concerns arise.
Returns may be accepted ONLY if the below guidelines are followed:
- Customer obtains an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from NationwideGenerators.com within 30 days of the receipt of shipment / goods. PICTURES OF THE ITEMS BEING REQUESTED FOR RETURN are required (send to email@example.com) to start the Return Authorization Process. Approved Return items will be charged a 10-20% Restocking Fee (Minimum $20 or Whichever is Greater). *(Products without an RMA authorization will not be processed by our returns department).
- Only New, Unused, Uninstalled, Undamaged, Unmodified equipment and parts in original factory condition can be returned. All packing materials, manuals, and accessories must be included, unopened and unmodified. For returns, the purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs, outbound and return shipping costs. All freight-bound equipment must be returned via a freight carrier.
(If it is not in new condition, the customer will not be reimbursed).
- *Factory Direct Shipped items require the Factories approval for return. If approved you're required to pay original and return shipping fees with a 20-30% restocking fee. *PLEASE NOTE: ALL [LIQUID COOLED GENERATORS] AND [AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCHES ABOVE 400AMPS] ARE NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE AFTER 3 DAYS OF PURCHASE, *SIGNATURE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS REQUIRED BELOW.
- Due to Federal Laws regarding shipping... for all products having Fuel or Oil added, they are not eligible for return. Factory Warranty coverage tied to inspection and servicing will apply.
- Products opened from packaging which may not operate correctly or require warranty servicing are not returnable. These products come with a Factory Warranty and arrangements for Warranty servicing need to be handled through the Manufacturer's warranty guidelines.
- Upon inspection and approval of return, Restocking fees of 20-30% (Minimum $20 or Whichever is Greater) will be charged back to your credit card along with the original freight charges for the shipment of your original purchase, (as our Free Freight policy is for Purchases not Returns).
- Refund will go back to your Credit Card or Original form of payment, takes 2-3wks to clear.
- Special orders, Non-stock, Electronics & Equipment titled as non-returnable, cannot be returned.
- For Returns, any Free Products associated with the Original Purchase must also be returned in new condition, in original packaging, to receive the refund. If the customer chooses to keep the free product, the customer will be charged at NationwideGenerators.com posted retail price.
- Customer RMA is only valid for 14 Days from date of issue. Please insure and track returned packages, if you have any questions about our Returns Policy, please call us at: 630-283-5000.
CANCELLATION POLICY APPROVAL SIGNATURE:
*Customer Signature Required X_____________________________________ I AGREE TO TERMS NOTED FOR CANCELLATION POLICY TIED TO ABOVE (#3.)
*FOR LIQUID COOLED GENERATOR AND AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH PURCHASES.
Links to Third-Party Websites/Third-Party Services
NationwideGenerators.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Nationwide Generators, Inc. and Nationwide Generators, Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Nationwide Generators, Inc. is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nationwide Generators, Inc. of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via NationwideGenerators.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the NationwideGenerators.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Nationwide Generators, Inc. may share such information and data with any third party with whom Nationwide Generators, Inc. has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of NationwideGenerators.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Nationwide Generators, Inc. or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Nationwide Generators, Inc. content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Nationwide Generators, Inc. and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Nationwide Generators, Inc. or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Nationwide Generators, Inc. has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Nationwide Generators, Inc. reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Nationwide Generators, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Nationwide Generators, Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Nationwide Generators, Inc.'s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Nationwide Generators, Inc. does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Nationwide Generators, Inc. specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Nationwide Generators, Inc. spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Nationwide Generators, Inc..
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to NationwideGenerators.com or Posted on Any Nationwide Generators, Inc. Web Page
Nationwide Generators, Inc. does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to NationwideGenerators.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Nationwide Generators, Inc. Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Nationwide Generators, Inc., our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Nationwide Generators, Inc. is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Nationwide Generators, Inc.'s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Nationwide Generators, Inc. from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Nationwide Generators, Inc. Content accessed through NationwideGenerators.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nationwide Generators, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Nationwide Generators, Inc. reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Nationwide Generators, Inc. in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Nationwide Generators, Inc. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
Nationwide Generators, Inc. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Nationwide Generators, Inc. AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Nationwide Generators, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Illinois in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Nationwide Generators, Inc. as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Nationwide Generators, Inc.'s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Nationwide Generators, Inc.'s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Nationwide Generators, Inc. with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Nationwide Generators, Inc. with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Nationwide Generators, Inc. with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Nationwide Generators, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which NationwideGenerators.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Nationwide Generators, Inc. encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Nationwide Generators, Inc. welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Nationwide Generators, Inc.
359 W Irving Park Road
Roselle, IL 60172
CANCELLATION POLICY APPROVAL SIGNATURE:
*Customer Signature Required X_____________________________________ I AGREE TO TERMS NOTED FOR CANCELLATION POLICY TIED TO ABOVE (#3.)
*FOR LIQUID COOLED GENERATOR AND AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH PURCHASES.