AAA Triplex Plunger Pump Kit, Model 90039
In-Store Model No: 90039 (Part No: 90039)
Engineered to surpass expectations, the 90039 AAA® Professional Triplex Pump is highly efficient and minimizes engine load while delivering top performance. This easy-to-install pump replacement kit is for gas pressure washers with a horizontal engine and a 1″ diameter shaft, such as the Honda GX270. This pump can produce up to 4000 PSI at 3.5 GPM. The 90039 is designed with dual oversized ball bearings to reduce friction and allow for long lasting performance in the toughest cleaning environments. The 90039 features a stainless steel integrated unloader featuring our easy-start system.
- 4000PSI @ 3.5GPM
- 3/8" QC Female
- Site glass and advanced oil seal technology, does away with the need for a dipstick
- Thermal relief protection to prevent pump overheating
- Dual oversized radial ball bearings are installed for better wear, friction resistance and precision ceramic coated pistons for extended seal life
- Crankcase is manufactured from fully anodized die cast aluminum for corrosion protection and is sealed to prevent contamination and lube failure
- Gas engine flange and hollow shaft that fits most horizontal shaft engines
- Forged Brass Head
- Model #: 90039
- Part #: 90039
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 3.5
- Kit Includes: Siphon Tube w/ Filter, Mounting Bolts and Shaft Key
- Inlet Port: 3/4″ GH
- Discharge Port: 3/8" QC Female
- Inlet Pressure Range: 10-60 PSI
- Thermal Relief Port: 1/2″ NPT
- Shaft Diameter: 1″
- Flange Bolt Pattern: SAE J-609A
- Key Way: M8
- Pump Oil Capacity: 11 fl oz.
- PowerBoost®: Yes
- Head: Brass
Extend the Life of Your Pressure Washer: Save money by replacing your pump instead of buying a whole new power washer. This easy-to-install kit is great for power washers that can support 4000 PSI at 3.5 GPM to wash walls, fences, sidewalks, vehicles, and more.
Easy Installation: This replacement pump features a garden hose inlet and QC quick connect high pressure hose outlet. The SAE standard bolt pattern that fits most gas-powered pressure washers. Each kit includes a siphon tube with filter, mounting bolts, shaft key, and instruction booklet to get your machine back in action as quickly as possible.
Adjustable Power: This pump includes PowerBoost® Technology that delivers higher pressure at the nozzle for a more efficient cleaning experience. There is also a hand turn knob that lets you reduce power at your convenience for tasks that require lower pressure.
Know When to Change Your Oil: The sight glass and advanced oil seal technology eliminates the need for a dipstick. With visibility to the oil level and the oil itself, you can easily see when oil levels are low or if water has clouded the oil.
Get the Right Pump for Your Machine: This pump is designed for gas powered pressure washers with horizontal engines. Its SAE bolt pattern, hardware, and standard connections make it a great fit for many brands and models of power washers.