The 14kW Generac 7223 is an automatic home standby generator that continues to power your home electronics and appliances within seconds in the event of a utility power failure. The dual gas generator protects your home and family during a power outage. It runs efficiently for as long as you like when you hook it to the kitchen gas line for an unlimited supply of fuel. This all-new Guardian Series generator has protective systems that extend its life. Users can install it as close as 18” from a building. It powers air conditioners, furnaces, sump pumps, refrigerators, computers, monitors, TVs, microwaves lights, and so forth. With less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion it is safe for use with almost all devices and electronics with microchips that we use daily. This includes modern HVACs, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. Whole-house coverage, low emissions, low THD at -5%, low maintenance, weather-resistant aluminum casing, Wi-Fi capabilities, and low cost make this model a number one choice with modern homeowners. Inventive engine design and thorough testing are at the heart of Generac's® success in offering the most dependable generators possible.
Generac Guardian 7223 Features:
- The 14kW Generac 7223 whole house backup generator features the Generac 816cc G-Force 2-cylinder engine. The air-cooled model has a dual fuel carburetion system and runs on liquid propane vapor or pipeline natural gas. The fuel system is configured during installation. The oil tank can store 2.2 quarts of oil.
- G-Flex variable speed technology allows the gas engine to run at various speeds. This helps the engine adjust its speed to the changing load conditions.
- This 14kW 60Hz generator offers whole house protection a load center or whole house ATS (aluminum outdoor enclosure) switch.
- The engine shuts down in the event of low oil pressure, high temperature, over or under-speed, controller fault, over crank, wiring error, over or under voltage and so forth.
- Generac Guardian Series generators have useful features that include True Power Technology, AVR, WiFi connectivity, removable front, and side panels, Evolution Controller, and weather-resistant, durable all-aluminum enclosure.
- The automatic voltage regulation system provides maximum motor starting capability making it great for cold climates. It regulates voltage and also optimizes response to varying load conditions.
- True Power Technology delivers the finest power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion. It does not damage sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac 7223 is easy to use and maintain with its user-friendly controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller has a multilingual LCD that allows users to check battery status and track maintenance intervals in the language of choice.
- Users can check the status of their generator or the weather conditions at home from anywhere in the world, using the FREE Mobile Link™. If there is a faulty condition the control panel alerts the operator using an alarm so it can be fixed promptly.
- The generator is housed in a durable corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure that has the RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish making it perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac 7223 is EPA & CARB compliant, and ETL & UL 2200 certified.
- It is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Generac generators and engines are engineered and assembled in the USA*.
*Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures: Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
Smart, User-Friendly Controls. Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring FREE with every Guardian Series Home standby generator Allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and proactive service. With Mobile Link, you are taken care of before the next power outage.
Looking forward to having peace of mind that will have electricity in a power outage