Kohler 10RESVL-100LC12 with 12 Circuit Load Center ATS & OnCue Generator Management System
- Unit approved for stationary standby applications in locations served by a reliable utility source and not compatible for Off-Grid applications.
Our generators for backup power provide reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 12 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.* OnCue® Plus Generator Management System is standard with every RESV or RESVL generator.
- High Quality Power.Kohler generators provide advanced voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion to protect your electronics.
- Powerful.The Kohler 12 kW generator can easily start and run a 5 ton air conditioner with up to 5 kW preload.*
- Reliable.Kohler is known for extraordinary reliability and performance and backs that up with a 5-year or 2000 hour limited warranty.
- EnclosureKohler design in steel, dipped in e-coat for extra corrosion protection and painted with a durable powder coat finish.
- Remote MonitoringEvery 12RESVL comes standard with OnCue® Plus, our remote monitoring system. Gives you peace of mind at home no matter where you are in the world.
THE POWER YOU NEED
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances.
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 12RESVL at 16.8kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion.
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Series 7000 V-twin engine with efficient OHV design. Operation speed is 3600 rpm.
- Compatible with Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) with single-phase generators only.
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
- Comes with RXT 100-amp indoor-rated automatic transfer switch with 12-space load center.
- DC2 controller designed for today's electronics. It manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions.
- Accepts natural gas fuel pressure as low as 3.5 inches
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Meets 181 mph wind rating
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field.
*Based on generator and load size.