ABOVE RDT IS STANDARD 2-WIRE START ATS
It's the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
Compatible with all KOHLER generators.
User-friendly LED display indicates performance status.
Ideal for adding generator to buildings with previously installed electrical.
Options available to install indoors or outdoors.
Available in service entrance models.
Provides quiet weekly exercise with complete system diagnostics.
Steel or aluminum enclosures available.
Ask your dealer about available accessories that let you customize your system.
5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
200-amp models available, with or without load centers; Volts: 240; Poles: 2
- Amps: 200
- Phase: Single Phase
- Voltage: 240
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Wires: 3
- Poles: 2
- Transfer Switch Type: Standard
- Load Center: w/o Load Center
- Generator Compatibility: All Single Phase KOHLER Residential/Small Business Generators
- Load Shedding: Optional
- Load Control Time Delay: Yes
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum
- Enclosure Type: Indoor or Outdoor
- Certifications/Listings: UL Listed
- Controller: MPAC 500
- ATS-Mounted Controller User Interface: Yes
- Position Indicating LEDs: Yes
- Source Available Indicating LEDs: Yes
- Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay option: Optional
- External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stop: Optional
- Common / fault relay: Yes
- All-in-one main distribution panel and ATS: No
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H in.): 24.1" x 13.4" x 7.0"
- Warranty: 5-year limited
- Country of Origin: US