Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS Aluminum Home Standby Generator 1ph
- Unit approved for stationary standby applications in locations served by a reliable utility source and not compatible for Off-Grid applications.
This Kohler 14kW 60 Hz generator is purpose-built for tough commercial applications. It keeps the family and the house safe when there is a grid power failure. Within seconds the generator kicks in to continue supplying power to your home appliances. It keeps the heating, cooling and security alarm running for hours at no end. This dual fuel model delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency. It features the PowerBoost voltage regulation system to ensure quick motor starting and provides a fast response to load changes. It is easy for users to switch between LP and natural gas. During emergencies, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. Designed for both on-grid and off-the-grid applications, this generator can be used at home as a backup source of power or for vacation homes or worksites that are off-the-grid. The total harmonic distortion is less than 5% which makes it perfect for use with modern computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets that we use daily.
Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS 14kW Generator Features:
- Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS runs on a dependable Kohler CH740 4-Cycle, 20.5 HP, V-2 engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. The hydraulic valve lifters eliminate the need for costly valve adjustments.
- It comes with a 200 amp service entrance-rated Model RXT automatic transfer switch with a combined interface/ load management board. It is housed in a corrosion-resistant NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure.
- Available in both single-phase and 3-phase. Single-phase voltage is 120/240, while 3-Phase voltage is 120/208, 120/240, and 277/480.
- Sound attenuation is ensured by the aluminum sound enclosure and a critical silencer.
- To make maintenance and service easier the enclosure has a hinged, locking roof for effortless access to the generator set controller.
- The Digital Voltage Regulator protects all the costly sensitive electronics against voltage fluctuations that damage micro-chips.
- Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS is compatible with PowerSync Automatic Paralleling Module (APM), Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and the Load Control Module (LCM).
- RDC2 controller has a 2-line backlit LCD that can be used to check the oil level, battery status, runtime and so forth.
- 14RCAL-200SELS Comes with OnCue Plus Generator Management System allows you to check real-time generator status updates from smartphones, tablets, laptops, and PCs.
- The aluminum housing has the fade, scratch, and corrosion-resistant Power Armor automotive-grade textured cashmere finish to add more life to the generator.
- This model can be installed outdoors, 18” from a structure. For storm-prone areas, a 4” concrete mounting pad is required for installation. The model is shipped free of cost and comes with free technical support for life.
- Kohler 14RCAL-200SELS has gone through vigorous testing for your safety. Certifications and Listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA and EPA.
- Backed by 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty for on-grid applications and 18 month/1000 hour limited warranty for off-grid applications.