- Unit approved for stationary standby applications in locations served by a reliable utility source and not compatible for Off-Grid applications.
When grid power breaks down Kohler 20RCAL-200SELS generator keeps heating, cooling and security system running till it is restored. In only 10 seconds, this Kohler generator restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances, and electronics automatically. The electronic speed control responds quickly to changeable household demands. Users continue to run the day as usual at home and work when the storm brings down power lines. This hardworking dual fuel generator runs on LPG and natural gas. It generates 2000 watts with LPG and 1800 watts with natural gas. Run it for hours at no end when you get the unlimited supply of fuel from your kitchen gas line. The user-friendly air-cooled model is designed for on-grid applications only. During an outage, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch offers the comfort and convenience of generator power without the need for manual operation. Users can choose to power just the essentials or specific sections of the house or the whole house when utility power fails. With less than 5% THD, this generator is perfect for use with the latest computers, laptops, cell phones, and tablets. Switching between natural gas and LPG fuels is easy. Kohler Generators is an award-winning company that makes top of the line generators with the most modern features.
Kohler 20RCAL-200SELS 20kW Generator Features:
- Kohler 20kW 60 Hz generator features a reliable Kohler CH1000 4-Cycle, 30.9 HP, V-2 engine with a maximum 3600 RPM. It is a residential and commercial standby generator with extraordinary motor-starting capacity at 41kVA at 240V.
- Kohler 20RCAL-200SELS comes with an RXT 200-amp outdoor-rated, service entrance rated automatic transfer switch. It safely transfers power to and from utility to generator. It constantly screens the grid power for an interval. When grid power fails, it automatically initiates the power system and transfers the electrical loads for the restoration of power.
- PowerBoost™ technology allows the generator to handle large starting loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other home appliances, which can result in product damage.
- Kohler 20RCAL-200SELS is offered in single-phase and 3-phase. Voltage options for 3-Phase include 120/208V, 120/240V, and 277/480V.
- Kohler residential standby generators are extremely reliable and quiet. An aluminum sound enclosure and a critical silencer help dampen down sound.
- The generator is easy to use and maintain. The aluminum enclosure has a hinged locking roof that allows easy access to the generator set controller for fast maintenance and service.
- Kohler 20RCAL-200SELS is compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, Programmable Interface Module (PIM) and Load Control Module (LCM).
- RDC2 controller has a 2-line backlit LCD that lets you check the status of the unit and system settings. With the OnCue Plus Generator Management System, you can review real-time generator status updates using an iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ device, PC or Mac®.
- This model is easy to install. The sturdy aluminum base can be mounted on gravel or a concrete mounting pad. A 4” concrete mounting pad is required for installation in storm-prone areas.
- 20RCAL-200SELS Certifications and listings include cUL, UL 2200, CSA and EPA.
- This model is backed by a premium 5-year/2000 hour limited warranty for on-grid applications.
- It is shipped free of cost and comes with free lifetime technical support.